Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summertime Fruity Iced Tea

Hello friends. According to the calendar it is still spring but the weather feels much more like summer, at least here in Iowa. Our wonderful summer weather has come early this year with bright sunny days, 85 degree weather, and lovely flowers blooming everywhere. Besides spending the majority of my time outside, my favorite thing about summer is all of the iced tea I get to drink! I am a tea fanatic and want to share with you the ultimate summertime drink!

{Image}
                                                                               {Image)

My favorite tea brand is Celestial Seasonings. They have a few  fruity iced teas called cool brews. These teas are a tasty treat but the best part is that they are all-natural, calorie-free, sugar-free, and are packed with healthy antioxidants. They only take  5 minutes to brew. I toss one or two in my water glass or water bottle. It keeps me cool in the heat and keeps me hydrated all day long. Their flavors come in peach black tea, raspberry black tea, blueberry green tea, and tropical fruit herbal tea. All of them are refreshing but my all-time favorite is the raspberry black tea. Try them out; I know you'll be pleased.

What's your favorite summertime drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment