Jalepeno Poppers With Bacon
Adapted from Hello Hue
Makes 16 Poppers
1 can of crescent rolls
1/2 lb of bacon
1 fresh jalapeno
1 cup soft cream cheese
2 cloves of garlic, minced
fresh cilantro, minced
salt & pepper
1) Prepare the bacon in the Marinade Express. It breaks down a lot of the fat and improves digestibiltiy. Process the bacon for only 4-5 minutes.
2) Cook bacon in a pan until crispy. Use a paper towel to blot off the grease. Cut the bacon into bite- sized pieces.
3) In a bowl mix the cream cheese with the garlic, fresh cilantro, salt and pepper.
4) Cut the jalapeno into bite-sized pieces, removing the seeds.
5) On a greased cookie sheet separate the crescent rolls. Use a pizza cutter to cut the crescents in half.
Note: I left the jalapeno out of a few poppers for the people who don't like spicy food.
7) Sprinkle the paprika on the poppers that have the jalapenos inside to differentiate the spicy ones versus the non-spicy poppers.
9) Serve and enjoy!
|Jalapeno Poppers With Bacon|